Kartoffelpürre mit Austernpilzen in Kakisauce
Mashed potatos with fried king oyster mushroom and kaki sauce
- 125 g water: place in a pan (20 cm), clean under running tap water with a brush and cut into slices:
- 1/2 sweet potato (230 g)
- 1 medium-sized potato (100 g). Cover the pan with a lid, bring to
boil until some steam escapes through the little valve and then simmer
under the influence of the smallest possible heat for 16 minutes.
Pour into a plastic dish, add
- 20 g sunflower oil
- a bit of salt and using a masher produce a soft, but still slightly lump mash. Place
- 30 g peanut oil in a small frying pan (20 cm in diameter), peel and chop
- 1 onion (40 g net), place in the pan. Cut the
- king oyster mushroom (65 g) into slices, add into the frying pan.
Put on a lid, continue as described above and simmer for 8 min. Take the
small beaker of a Mr. Magic, add
- 75 g kaki, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 15 g almond paste
- salt to taste (about 1/2 teaspoon)
- 15 g lemon juice
- 75 g water and mix thoroughly.